Thursday, July 16, 2009

Etsy Shop up and running!

I know, it has been too long since I have last blogged! Things have been a little hectic around here since I moved back home and started looking for work. But I thought while I wait around the house for interviews and such I would get started trying to sell some items on Etsy. Then I thought I could also make items and sell them too. I only have two handmade items at my shop, to see how they do. If they actually sell, I may start to make more items to try to bring in some extra income. If you have any ideas, let me know!

To catch you up over what I have been doing over the past few weeks, besides looking for job, my husband and I also went on a few trips. We spent our anniversary in the Bahamas at Sandals and went to Yosemite for a weekend with his family last weekend. The photos below are from those trips.







No comments:

Post a Comment