Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Spread the word!

I have decided to put some real time into this blog and there is something that all of you can do to help it grow. Please read it regularly and check back each week; or even forward it to a friend who might enjoy it or like the crocheting. This past week I have been developing patterns for quirky, one-of-a-kind dolls and baby booties for the organically minded. That said, I will be putting them on Etsy very soon, once I get them photographed.

Last Saturday I took my husband to the Renegade Craft Fair in San Francisco http://www.renegadecraft.com/ , and it was so fun to get away from Sacramento's 100 degree temperatures! We got to see so many different vendors (and people), but, unfortunately, we weren't able to purchase everything we loved. Jay was taken with http://iheartguts.com/, and I loved the vintage, screen-printed sweaters from www.stellaneptune.com. I will have to save a few dollars before I can afford a sweater, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment